The Shine Project Foundation Enrichment Events are specially designed for special needs families: children, teens, and young adults to provide opportunities for fun, to be active, to be creative, to explore interests, to meet other families and make friends, to connect with local resources and businesses, and to provide access to a more inclusive community and life.
We also have events and projects for others in need. See list for upcoming Shine events, opportunities, and other community happenings.
*Events are free unless stated otherwise and may have a nominal fee.
Click on an event to see more details & register! Registration is required for all events unless stated otherwise. If you are looking to volunteer at an event instead, click here to be directed to our volunteer page!
- Beach Fun Day (Moonlight Beach, Encinitas), Sept. 16th – Register
- Beach Fun Day (Oceanside Pier), Sept. 30th – Register
- Beach Fun Day (Harbor Beach), October 28th – Register
- 3rd Annual Surf & Turf Tournament Fundraiser, Oct. 21st* – Get Tickets/Register Team
- Care Bags & Homeless Outreach Drive, Nov. TBA – Registration Not Open
- Holiday Festival & Gift Outreach, Dec. 16th – Registration Not Open
*Any event marked is a fundraiser. While our programs are all free, fundraisers will require ticket purchases
For any event inquiries, please email Cheryl Williams at [email protected]!*
Want to make sure you don't miss an event?
Become a SHINE member to be the first to know about all our upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and other special announcements.
Support our cause
We are always looking for volunteers, sponsors, and local businesses to help support our events. We are also looking for people with great project ideas that would benefit our special needs community. So if you have an idea, let’s work together to make it happen. You can contact us at [email protected]
We will be in touch shortly after receiving your details. Thank you for your support.